"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Interchangeable, replaceable tube assemblies were used for each bit of the processor.
- He got a shovel from inside the ship and walked around to the tube assembly, the dew on the grass dampening his canvas work shoes.
- The focal plane is at an asymmetrical point and at the top of the optical tube assembly.
- Some designs provide mechanisms for rotating the eyepiece mount or the entire tube assembly to a better position.
- For intestinal perfusion a tube assembly with a proximal occluding balloon was used.
- There are modern commercial and amateur mount designs for Newtonian telescopes that have the "ball" built into the base of the optical tube assembly.
- He brought with him an optical tube assembly for a 6-inch f/15 refractor.
- The optical tube assembly weighs about 500 kg and the overall weight, including the mount, is 2500 kg.
- At this point, the tube assembly (also called the "tube head") is removed from the X-ray system, and replaced with a new tube assembly.
- The old tube assembly is shipped to a company that reloads it with a new X-ray tube.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.