"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Doesn't matter, I'm sure my 34" tube set will outlast the fad.
- But until recently, all tube sets had a squarish screen, with a width-height ratio of 4:3.
- But even now, wide-screen tube sets constitute an unsung niche that is worthy of a close look.
- "The supply is good, but the demand is not there for tube sets," he said.
- Plasma sets do a poor job of displaying shades of black, at least in comparison with the picture on a traditional tube set.
- A triple-barrelled Mark 32 torpedo tube set is fitted to each side of the superstructure.
- The ship is armed with a single Otobreda 76 mm gun and two triple 324 mm torpedo tube sets.
- As investments, five-year-old tube sets and the tubes themselves sell at gains that best the long-term stock market performance.
- Not only do tube sets give a blast of nostalgic sound, they also give the owners something to do.
- Because of their weight and manufacturing constraints, tube sets are limited to 40 inches or so.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.