"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This should clear the Eustachian tubes and keep them open for the duration of the flight.
- Eustachian tubes connect the middle ears to the back of the throat.
- If the eustachian tubes become blocked, pressure changes cause pain in the ear.
- The opening of the Eustachian tube is also within the middle ear.
- In children, problems with the eustachian tubes can lead to difficulty hearing.
- Moreover, the opening of the Eustachian tube into the middle ear is in a high position.
- The move forces air through the Eustachian tube to the middle ear cavities.
- Their own voice may also sound lower to other people, because the trachea has more volume when the Eustachian tube is open.
- In some cases, people need surgery for a blocked eustachian tube.
- However, it does not disappear and eventually forms the eustachian tube.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.