"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The central tube evidently held a vast number of fusion devices.
- Each tube holds a different denomination and tends to have some sort of trigger which will release the coin from the bottom.
- Miraculously the bottom tube now holds air better than the top.
- The tube has a copper disc at the bottom, also held in place by asphalt.
- Each tube can hold four 2 3/4" or 3" shells for a total of sixteen.
- He tapped the tube once more in the same manner then held it with the open end facing Mary.
- The tubes held a wad of cotton soaked in a substance called prophylhexedrine.
- Once the previous tunnel has been repaired, both tubes will hold only one track.
- Some tenants even use the tubes to hold their wires.
- The old woman stood still a moment, tube held between her palms.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.