"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The damaged portion of the building, completed a year ago at a cost of $900 million, is an elliptical tube built with technology developed for underground tunnels.
- These may be confused with similar tubes built by subterranean termites.
- The stands were made from truck exhaust pipes and had color-changing LED tubes built inside.
- The tube built by E. nebulosa can be up to twenty-five centimetres long.
- The new Heinz contraption has a reservoir and a small tube built inside a tall cap.
- The calcareous tubes built by Galeolaria worms are white to grey.
- The calcareous tubes built by this worm are up to 3 cm in length.
- It lives in a tube built of sand, gravel and pieces of shell.
- A tube built into the NBC mask can be used to take in liquids (water, food).
- The control center was a curving tube built above the big, blackened smelters.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.