"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This meant they must have had a hired car to take them to the airport or have gone by tube.
- The place is 10 to 15 minutes from the Campus by tube.
- Perhaps it would be quicker to get to the station by tube.
- Did you come here to the capital by tube?
- A good position not more than an hour by tube from Jas's home district.
- The Times came to me by tube each morning, now that I was a solid citizen.
- Tanner did not think a man of his position would walk or go by bus or tube.
- The other lot have got a hundred of their people in because half of them came by tube.
- You knew that he would have to travel by tube to New Jersey.
- She can take this by syringe, tube, cup or bottle.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.