"strike" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But his words struck terror into the hearts of the Americans.
- To this day, sirens still strike terror in my heart.
- But the thing that struck terror to his heart was the fifth plane.
- It also a quality that has struck terror into younger lawyers.
- From what better place may we strike terror into the minds of all?
- The time has come to strike terror that will sweep the country!
- And it is enough to strike terror in the heart.
- A word, sound, that struck terror into the most brave.
- That fact may not strike terror into the hearts of middle America.
- The concept strikes terror in the heart of anyone who's tried it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.