"strike" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And following him was a figure that might well have struck fear to any heart.
- Perhaps nothing strikes so much fear in a sailor as a fire at sea.
- He was not surprised to find that it did strike fear into his heart.
- Besides, her presence wasn't likely to strike fear into this large man.
- And then I came across a sentence that struck fear in my heart.
- She was a woman who struck fear into the heart of the local population.
- Better to strike fear into them immediately than to actually have to use the damned thing later on.
- Nothing here to strike fear into the hearts of the people.
- The challenge in her words struck fear into his heart.
- At any other site the phrase might not strike fear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.