"strike" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The door was already coming up when he struck the ground.
- The man was probably dead before he struck the ground.
- A rock shot past them from behind and struck the ground ahead.
- But it went wide of its mark, striking the ground at his feet.
- It struck the ground not far away, and in the wrong direction.
- It's a matter of how your foot strikes the ground.
- The shot struck the ground, doing no one any harm.
- As he tried to make sense of what had happened, another arrow struck the ground at his feet.
- The pistol must have struck the ground with some force.
- In a marathon, the feet strike the ground more than 20,000 times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.