"strike" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The ship struck a rock, and went to the bottom.
- At age seven, he fell off a horse and his head struck a rock.
- It sounded as if some head had struck a rock.
- A sound came from the god like a wave striking a high rock.
- Moses struck a rock with his staff, and water came forth.
- Maybe the boat has struck a rock and we are sinking.
- In the process, the Explorer struck a rock and was abandoned.
- Must have struck a rock or a deep hole in the field.
- His feet struck a rock or a root, and he went sprawling.
- In 1876, Tenino struck a rock while moving down river.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.