"strike" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That much was clear as she struck his hand away.
- At that instant he struck her hand and went on.
- Before he could bring it back to line up on the target, a ball of white fire struck his hand.
- Turner took a step toward the door, but the moment he moved, something flew out of the dark and struck his left hand.
- It struck his hands and jumped back twenty feet up into the air.
- But we could both see the burn where the rays of the sun had struck my hand.
- He had struck her hand with the end of the harpoon.
- The old woman struck her hands together: 'Ah, to think of it!
- He shows a clenched fist held ready to strike his open hand.
- Here he struck his hand on the table so that the vessels leaped.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.