"strike" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You just struck a nerve: I've come here to find my brothers.
- But last week he just might have struck a collective nerve.
- Her face darkened, and he knew he'd struck a nerve.
- You never know what about a case will strike a nerve with a jury.
- Together, the two issues struck a nerve among environmental groups.
- I must have struck a nerve, because soon the inspector had me on the phone.
- That proposal seemed to strike a nerve among some readers.
- I didn't laugh, though, because what he said struck a nerve somewhere.
- A. I think it strikes a raw nerve, particularly in men.
- But for this to work it has to strike a real nerve.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.