"strike" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The loss of the leader had struck the man hard.
- The thought seemed to strike the old man as funny.
- The lock of hair struck the young man across the face.
- His toes struck the man behind him on the head!
- The door opened in and struck the man or his weapon as he tried to get out of the way.
- Of all the things inside the box, this one most struck the man by its beauty.
- Striking the helpless old man was not out of the question.
- Only now did it strike the old man that she was about the same age as the hostages.
- She then drove off, striking the man in his legs, officials said.
- One said that another had taken his food, and he raised a metal chair to strike the man.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.