"strike" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And they had a chance to strike a blow for their country.
- He never seemed to get a chance to strike a blow.
- But did I have any other way to strike a blow at them?
- Have I ever asked you to strike a blow against, anyone?
- He was still my brother, and I didn't want to be the one to strike the first blow.
- They weren't the kind to give up after striking a single blow.
- In all this time we have not struck a blow against them.
- Today we're striking a blow for what we know is right.
- "Would much force be needed to strike such a blow?"
- He may not strike his blow until this is all over.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.