"strike" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They struck a deal, and then came the best part.
- We all sat down at the table and struck a deal.
- "Do you think we can strike a deal under these terms?"
- But at the end of 1993, he struck a deal that changed everything.
- We need to strike a deal, if we're going to.
- What better situation could there be for striking a deal?
- Neither side, however, is quite ready to strike a deal.
- He has worked for more than two years but failed to strike a deal.
- Some said the mayor had little choice but to strike a deal.
- That meant the way was now open for him to strike a private deal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.