"strike" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then five long minutes would have to go by before she could strike her main target.
- He waited for her to make the first move, determined this time to strike his target.
- Points are earned when the ball strikes different targets on the play field.
- The first round struck his target in the head, punching him to the ground.
- The stone, flying with surprising force at close range, never struck its target.
- One hit with her deck gun was reported when three rounds had struck their target.
- In the other two, the interceptor failed to strike its target.
- Its hefty shells can strike targets at more than 15 miles.
- Guessing just long enough for them to strike their target.
- She cringed as if feeling every missile strike its target.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.