"strike" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She struck the wall and slid to the hard floor.
- The extended left hand stopped the body as it struck the further wall.
- Where the light struck the wall, a magic picture appeared.
- The telephone shot from his grasp and struck the wall.
- The next minute, David found his head striking the wall.
- The outlaw went back across the bed, his head striking the wall.
- The book struck the wall and fell to the floor, open.
- The cross struck the wall and fell to the floor.
- When it struck the wall and turned over, she screamed.
- In the worst case, he said, it would strike the wall of the pool.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.