"strike" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He struck his head against a police van and later died.
- So hard that she struck her head on the stone wall and fell to the floor.
- Jessica pulled back so fast, she struck her head against the wall.
- Then its left hand struck my head and I fell.
- I struck my head, and for a moment everything went black.
- I might have screamed, but a stone struck my head, and all went black.
- He fell onto the pavement and struck his head again.
- The man struck his head against a stone and lay still.
- He crashed against the far wall, striking his head hard.
- You pushed him away and he fell, striking his head on a rock.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.