"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The game was voted among the top three bowl games of the year by ESPN and Fox Sports.
- At 00:36 22nd Sep 2010, foofighter wrote: I live in Colombia and we can watch almost all Argentinian League matches in channels like ESPN or Fox Sports, while the Brazilian league is nowhere to be seen.
- Although the events CSTV acquired were not big enough for ESPN or Fox Sports, Bedol was one of the first media executives to recognize the value that could be created from aggregating niches using the internet.
- It is not agile like the newer but fragile version used by ESPN and Fox Sports, which can be moved by remote control.
- Mr. Robbins is in a public feud with ESPN and Fox Sports over the fees that they charge cable companies for their programming.
- The card drew strong criticism from American commentators at ESPN and Fox Sports.
- But Mr. Robbins's attacks on ESPN and Fox Sports are only one skirmish in a battle playing out in the television business.
- He was named an All-American by ESPN and Fox Sports, and was rated as a top 100 recruit.
- In 2000, the club fired Dir and he became a soccer broadcaster with ESPN and Fox Sports.
- In South America and Oceania, the series is broadcasted on ESPN and Fox Sports, respectively.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.