"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But this is a sports tourer that isn't especially good at either sport or touring.
- In my view, the chief distinction of the R-Class "sports tourer" is that it looks more French than German.
- The new sports tourer features some finely judged revisions.
- Cheapest of the high-end sports tourers, and most will cost much more when loaded with gadgets.
- As a top-of-the-range sports tourer, the 850CSi took over from the prototype M8.
- Well, it's sports tourer with the bars, footrests and seat adjusted that way.
- Does this mean that Honda's ubiquitous sports tourer has gone soft?
- But they are both sports tourers to everyone else.
- During its lifetime it has gone through a series of changes which have meant that it is increasingly seen as a sports tourer.
- Honda later added a fairing, retuned the engine, changed the suspension, and the bike was reclassified as a sports tourer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.