"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first winning car was the '58 Thunderbird, a vehicle known now as a rather ungainly four-seat replacement for the lovely and consistently desirable sports roadsters of 1955-57.
- The name International was first used by Norton both for its newly designed race bikes and also for the TT replica sports roadster in 1932.
- Stutz may be best known for the Bearcat, a pure sports roadster.
- Imports of foreign-made "English racers", sports roadsters, and recreational bicycles steadily increased through the early 1950s.
- Raleigh's sports roadster, or British racer bicycles were exported around the world, including the United States.
- "Producing an exciting little sports roadster for $45,000 to $50,000 is not an engineering or industrial feat," he said.
- Road and race versions were produced but the 500 was only ever marketed as a sports roadster.
- This base form of a new sports roadster, but also fuel efficiency, has allowed for Pontiac to make their Solstice from the Fiero's shadow.
- Chrome also plays into baby boomers' emotional bond with retro design, evident in products from kitchen blenders (some of them chromed) to sports roadsters.
- They drove in his sports roadster, and the wind was in her hair, and she felt a-tingle and grown-up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.