"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Of the traditional Japanese sports, sumo wrestling is the most popular.
- With such a heritage, it is no wonder that sumo wrestling has remained the quintessential Japanese sport.
- Sumo shows an important side of traditional Japanese sport, a religious occasion as well as a sporting event.
- In addition, unlike their economic equivalents, Japanese sports training methods don't on average seem to work much better than the methods used in other countries.
- It was also used as the theme to a Japanese sports show.
- It was the first Japanese sport to become highly developed.
- This was part of the general militarization of Japanese sports and athletics taking place at that time.
- He is also remembered as a practitioner of the ancient Japanese sport Kemari.
- The award is one of the most prestigious all-sport awards in Japanese sport.
- The Japanese sport of sumo wrestling has 70 official winning moves.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.