"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was used in many activities such as sports, studies and events.
- Others form around common interests such as science, art, music, and sports.
- Find things to do, such as sports or volunteer work.
- Children with this problem often worry about how well they can do an activity, such as school or sports.
- The teams were given a general category, such as science or sports.
- He learned the violin very quickly, but also had time to enjoy things such as video games and sports.
- Awards have been given out to people from many different areas such as art, entertainment, sports, and politics.
- Cover different areas of interest, such as culture, sports, community and social issues and politics.
- The newspaper reports on events in various areas, such as politics, economics, culture, education, and sports.
- Instead, tie foods to the things your child cares about, such as sports or doing well in school.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.