"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By the time of Elizabeth's reign, gambling was a common sport.
- Find out how you can prevent and treat the seven most common sports injuries.
- The editors didn't know whether to concentrate on common or elite sports.
- Basketball and soccer are the most common sports at the school.
- Baseball is the most common sport to cause eye injuries.
- Fishing continues to be the most common sport practiced in the region.
- It has grown, however, to include all common sports the two schools compete with each other in throughout the academic year.
- Some of the most common sports include basketball, baseball, soccer and softball.
- They were common sport between her and Lola, who received some also.
- But after all, what religion knits people so closely as a common sport?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.