"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Today, sophisticated all-wheel-drive systems are found in many passenger vehicles and some exotic sports cars and supercars.
- Let us have more exotic sport.
- Furthermore, even exotic sports, such as parachuting or martial arts, are offered.
- During the series, Henrik has visited, tried out and presented for the viewers a wide range of "exclusive" and "exotic" sports around the world.
- It strikes me that while rock climbing is an exotic sport on the fringes of public awareness, within its narrow world the game is incredibly advanced.
- Similarly, some of the more exotic sports such as ballooning or white-water rafting may not be the ticket for all.
- Some employees just happen to pursue the same exotic sport as the top executive does, playing out a Silicon Valley version of joining the boss's country club.
- The game took place on 26 August before some 3,000 people who had mostly come to see an "exotic" sport on display.
- Even the Soaring Society of America, which represents about 180 chapters and clubs nationwide, calls it the most exotic unknown sport.
- Even more exotic sports popularized by recent immigrants - like cricket and rugby - have begun to take hold in New Jersey.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.