"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He prepared for it with six months of cross-training, a fitness program structured around several sports.
- Like many small towns, the cultural life of the community revolves around the arts and sports related to the school.
- From an early age, Adams had been around professional sports.
- This program is specifically designed to put together kids from urban, suburban and rural settings, let them mix around sports.
- Furthermore, the camp introduced a unique program centered around sports, specifically those in which the boys could not participate during the off season.
- He was a prolific author, writing more than one hundred books, mostly children's novels centered around sports.
- The struggle for overall control of television revolves increasingly around sports.
- If you want to create a development plan anchored around sports, it can be exciting and successful.
- But then again, I'm a man who spends too much of his life around sports, and may be a little numb.
- Boyle continued to work around sports as an athletic official and umpire.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.