"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But "he wants to have it in a sports bar."
- It was an early establishment which could have been described as being a sports bar.
- The sports bar charged $15 to watch the fight and drew a crowd of about 100 people, he said.
- There is also a sports bar used by the members and supporters.
- It includes some restaurants, a sports bar and a bank.
- Stage two of development became known as being a crab house and sports bar.
- Although television is important, there's more that goes into the true sports bar.
- And then he vanished, probably to pick a fight at a sports bar.
- We'll wait fifty yards up the street from the sports bar.
- A guide to the city's best sports bars will be included.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.