"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first thing I want is my own sports car.
- We're going to drive like a sports car and try to get around behind him for another shot.
- He came to see me in a big red sports car.
- By now it was too dark for him to see the sports car.
- By 1940 he was building sports cars for others to race.
- He became well known for his love of sports cars.
- Later in his career he went on to drive sports cars.
- Really, I'd rather go back to talking to my friends about sports cars.
- I don't think I'll be able to bring myself to buy that sports car, though.
- Then he was gone from my field of vision, down behind the sports car.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.