"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In reaching beyond music to discuss clothing, sports, attitudes and politics, George makes clear how hip-hop has influenced the wider society.
- We end up discussing sports and the weather.
- "If students can discuss sports, music or drama at school, they should also be allowed to voluntarily pray."
- Sometimes they will make trading suggestions to each other; mostly, they catch up on family news and discuss sports.
- When people talked here, even if they were discussing sports, they did so almost in whispers.
- When the men were busy, say, discussing sports, the "cow" was supposed to beg.
- We should not be limited to discussing work, weather or sports.
- Mr. Fritz spent the evening discussing sports with the uncle.
- Anyway, we had a drink afterward and discussed sports and other manly things.
- Television, radio, newspapers and news web sites discuss Israeli sports.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.