"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This school is also renowned for encouraging students towards sports.
- "The student body is pretty apathetic towards sports in general," McGann said.
- Ample opportunities are provided in the field of athletics so those more inclined towards sports can better themselves.
- Eskin also has more of an affinity towards sports gambling than other co-hosts.
- Over the years the attitude towards sports betting, and handicapping in general, has changed.
- The new generation has also have some sort of attraction towards sports mainly football, cricket and little bit of volleyball.
- If you want to talk about snobbery towards certain sports, then this can only be described as another ugly example of Britain's tall poppy syndrome.
- Young Chand had no serious inclination towards sports, though he loved wrestling.
- Confidence About Sports The father's attitude towards sports, and football in particular, has not changed.
- The sport section reports and comments on all the major events and games, with a bias towards sports of interest to London-based professionals.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.