"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the concern over Russian sports involves more than the Olympics.
- "You don't see people going to war over sports," he said.
- The deal would give Cablevision sweeping control over sports in the local market.
- "You don't have to yell," Reynolds said of the lessons he learned in his battles over sports.
- His tentacles reach out all over politics, entertainment and sports.
- He also practiced judo for a number of years, but eventually chose music over sports as his primary activity.
- He said his father never pressured him to play basketball and stressed education over sports.
- The debate over sports betting in New Jersey was last alive a decade ago.
- The school offers over 40 club, extra curricular activities and sports.
- He is the son of Greek immigrants who favored education over sports.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.