"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They also cover local sports and events of national interest.
- The paper also covered the Atlanta black community's social, church, and sports news.
- The paper's staff covers sports, politics, business, and local events.
- It covers local news, sports, business, jobs, and community events.
- The paper covers local entertainment, sports, news, and police reports.
- Has 30 unique sites covering sports, products, places and people.
- Although his work is mostly associated with football, Jones has covered several other sports.
- In its early years it covered other sports as well, including horse racing.
- It covers sports, health, culture, leisure and general local information.
- To cover politics, culture and sport from a socialist standpoint.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.