"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Unlike other sports, submitting to your opponent is considered an honorable way to lose a fight.
- Unlike most sports, the ball can be different weights based upon the player.
- Unlike most sports, men and women compete and are ranked together.
- Unlike most sports tournaments, women are allowed to enter the main draw.
- Unlike sports, it requires no special understanding of a particular game.
- "You can see how it's linked to academics, unlike sports or dance and other after-school activities."
- Unlike other sports, it's a ballet without the artistry of arms and hands.
- The game is unlike later sports based video games in that doesn't use real professional or college basketball players.
- Unlike other sports, skiing has its own body of law.
- Unlike other sports, being small can be a bonus.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.