"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No, I was never inclined much toward sports.
- Increasingly, he says, "American parents are shying away from the brutality of football, pushing their kids toward other, safer sports."
- Meisl's early career showed an inclination toward sports and participation.
- It was here that Byrd turned some of his more mischievous energies toward sports.
- More significantly, the data from this study showed how children's attitudes toward sports changed as they matured.
- By high school, she was finding her way toward individual sports, like swimming.
- The guys, who watch more television that the girls, do gravitate toward comedy, sports and the farcical violence of wrestling.
- He gravitated toward sports, in particular Australian football, which upset his mother, who thought the game too rough.
- There is something paradoxical in the French attitude toward sports.
- I would like to think our attitudes toward violent sports have evolved since Roman times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.