"republican" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I could support anyone on the list," the Utah Republican said.
- Democrats gave Utah Republicans one good run on election night.
- "When a policy fails, it can be criticized in retrospect," the Utah Republican said.
- Utah Republicans then accused him of a land grab that prevents development (news article, Sept. 19).
- Hatch, a Republican of Utah, called the step "a truly historic milestone" in baseball history.
- The Utah Republican emphasized his middle-of-the-road politics, working-class roots, and low expectations of success.
- The 2008 Utah Republican primary took place on February 5, 2008, with 36 national delegates.
- The Utah Republican was speaking from partisan passion.
- The Utah Republican noted that the Judiciary Committee had recently voted for such a measure.
- Mr. Stewart has been a veteran aide to several Utah Republicans.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.