"republican" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "What it does is it demoralizes your own party," a Georgia Republican says.
- The 2012 Georgia Republican primary took place on March 6, 2012.
- Mr. Dole asked recently in a speech to Georgia Republicans.
- But the Georgia Republican said that if could get within five votes of victory he would "roll the dice" and take a vote.
- At first, the Georgia Republican was mainly a nuisance.
- Clearly, Georgia Republicans supported the law because they believed that making it harder for blacks and poor people to vote would help their electoral chances.
- This is more than we can say for the Georgia Republicans who foisted this on us.
- And the first Georgia Republican since Reconstruction to win the popular vote in a gubernatorial election (1966).
- After the 1990 reapportionment, Georgia Republicans were able to turn a 9-1 disadvantage into an eventual 8-3 majority.
- Polls show that Georgia Republicans, like Americans in general, are largely split over abortion.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.