"republican" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said he was having trouble persuading Pennsylvania Republicans that his position had merit.
- "I think," the Pennsylvania Republican said, "that what so many of us are looking for is some assurance of where you are."
- Senator Rick Santorum, Republican of Pennsylvania, is involved in the effort.
- The Pennsylvania Republican has worked hard to end the ancient tradition that allows members to edit history by altering the transcript before it is printed.
- Senator Arlen Specter, Republican of Pennsylvania, also called for a measured response.
- Representative Don Ritter, Republican of Pennsylvania, said the bill made strikes easier.
- Senator Rick Santorum, Republican of Pennsylvania, led the fight for the ban.
- Senator John Heinz, a Pennsylvania Republican, called the action "a wakeup call for the nuclear industry."
- Senator Rick Santorum, Republican of Pennsylvania, said he would like to see "a lot more incentives for people to move" into private plans.
- His bill is co-sponsored by Arlen Specter, Republican of Pennsylvania.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.