"republican" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Only a few other living Louisiana Republicans have been members of the party longer than Treen.
- Now Louisiana Republicans are once again talking about scheduling early caucuses, this time for Election 2000.
- Louisiana Republicans recently passed a resolution that says their party will caucus first, no matter what caucus date Iowa sets.
- Until 1952, Louisiana Republicans had not even offered a token name on gubernatorial general election ballot.
- The 2012 Louisiana Republican primary took place on Saturday, March 24, 2012.
- They were granted a 20-minute session with the Louisiana Republican.
- The Louisiana Republican with whom I talked said his 401(k) account lost $7,000 in the quarter.
- So the Louisiana Republican is about to open a second private club for even-bigger-game-minded friends and lobbyists on 1,500 acres in south Texas.
- But in 1996, Louisiana Republicans ignored that claim and scheduled their caucuses first.
- Hence very few living Louisiana Republicans have been members of the party longer than Lastrapes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.