"republican" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Texas Republicans said he was not well known in the party.
- I am actually a Texas Republican, all of whom are conservative.
- The conservative Texas Republican said his plan would result in a $466-a-year tax cut for a family of four whose income is $35,000.
- And the Texas Republicans now running the country are doing their best to fulfill that pledge.
- "We can't hide under a rock," the Texas Republican said.
- Faced with questions about the Texas Republican, the committee does not bother to investigate.
- The Texas Republican has "always personally done his own income taxes," an aide said last week.
- I don't know of any moderate Texas Republicans, if you really want to know.
- Texas Republicans are behind challenges to that state's minority Congressional districts.
- On March 2, the letter was printed in the Texas Republican.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.