"republican" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Illinois Republican 2012 primary took place on March 20, 2012.
- The Illinois Republican primary, 2008 was held on February 5, 2008.
- Then the Illinois Republicans paid him to devise four games illustrating their major election planks.
- But within the House, the Illinois Republican is known most for his strong intellect, legal skills and ability as a debater.
- But through parliamentary maneuver and persuasion, the unassuming Illinois Republican has passed critical bills for the president.
- The Illinois Republican emphasized that he would meet Democrats halfway and would use common sense when dealing with them.
- "Mr. Liman is doing a superb job," the Illinois Republican said.
- Senator Peter G. Fitzgerald, Republican of Illinois, was not supposed to be like this.
- Representative Jerry Weller, Republican of Illinois, could not return $27,500, his spokesman said, because it was spent long ago.
- Representative Judy Biggert, an Illinois Republican, was also present for the questioning.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.