"republican" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the 72-page report that it sent to two Ohio Republicans was far from routine.
- But Ohio Republicans recently told me they might back away from the plan, because volunteers weren't comfortable asking all those intrusive questions.
- Ohio Republicans use the same symbols used by the national Republican Party, such as the elephant.
- The 2012 Ohio Republican primary took place on March 6, 2012.
- The 2008 Ohio Republican primary took place on March 4, 2008.
- "There's no question that voters here are indifferent to our Presidential candidate," a ranking Ohio Republican said.
- In between, the Ohio Republican got a taste of the White House approach to winning friends and influencing people.
- There is the current crop of Ohio Republicans, and then there are those who art in Heaven.
- George Voinovich, Republican of Ohio, is taking the lead on pushing pre-emption.
- True, but it could be that the Ohio Republican just could not bear to juxtapose the words "dear" and "editor."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.