"republican" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Michigan Republicans still talk about 1966.
- This election occurred the same day as the Michigan Republican primary.
- The 2008 Michigan Republican primary took place on January 15, 2008.
- Its chairman, Fred Upton, a Michigan Republican, said yesterday that he was concerned about the blood supply.
- Paul placed fourth in the January 15, 2008, Michigan Republican primary, with 6 percent of the votes and no delegates.
- Some Michigan Republicans were described as supporting Granholm.
- But Michigan Republicans, who have fought for stricter punishment of juveniles, hailed it as a victory for justice and safety.
- Michigan Republicans elected their convention delegates earlier this year using a different caucus process.
- On January 15, 2008, Thompson placed 5th in the Michigan Republican primary with 4% of the vote, winning no delegates.
- The Michigan Republicans' effort to influence the Presidential nominating process turned out to be a classic exercise in the politics of unintended consequences.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.