"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Joel Navarro also had a stint as a popular singer-songwriter.
- His untimely death came as a shock to many people because he had been one of the most popular French singer-songwriters of the 1970s and 1980s.
- Morrison was, and continues to be, one of the most popular and influential singer-songwriters in rock history.
- The Beatles idolized Holly, who was one of the most creative and popular singer-songwriters of the 50's.
- Gemma Hayes is one of Ireland s most popular and critically acclaimed singer-songwriters.
- The album also included a tribute to Mexico's most popular singer-songwriter, Juan Gabriel (no relation).
- He is widely considered one of Norway's most popular singer-songwriters.
- He is particularly associated with Théodore Botrel, often reproducing on his cards the lyrics of the popular singer-songwriter.
- The work was highly successful, mostly thanks to the title track, and established him as one of the most popular singer-songwriters in Italy.
- Following the success both of the album and the single, he joined the ranks of the most popular singer-songwriters in Japan.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.