"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- UK equity income funds, the traditionally popular alternative for fund investors, flatter to deceive.
- Though the dish is traditionally popular with water buffalo, nowadays chicken and duck meat are being used.
- Another 2.4 million tickets are available for sports not traditionally popular with Americans in the Olympics - baseball, field hockey and equestrian events.
- Soul food is a variety of cuisine traditionally popular in African American culture.
- The other names are more recent, mostly invented to help publicise sports not traditionally popular in Australia.
- Otedama was traditionally popular among girls and knowledge of the game was passed down from grandmother to granddaughter.
- A traditionally popular drink called kali - similar to Russian kvass - is becoming more popular again.
- Wolfgang is a German male given name traditionally popular in Germany and Austria.
- Bandy, also known as Russian hockey, is another traditionally popular ice sport.
- Two traditionally popular resorts in the area are Bernkastel and Cochem.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.