"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But then came newly popular sports like soccer and lacrosse.
- The newly popular mountain bikes are available on some trips.
- The newly popular genre of video art is not exactly easy to live with.
- In the scent world, at least, the very notion that vanilla could be newly popular is something of an import.
- But that influx has increased housing prices in the newly popular neighborhoods.
- The city seemed a perfect venue for the newly popular hourlong police drama.
- The opposite holds for loudspeakers, especially in the newly popular home theater systems.
- Newly popular names tend to catch on with everyone at about the same time, and they spread both up and down.
- Although hiding the television is newly popular, it is not new.
- Silva's career switched to the newly popular medium of television during the 1950s.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.