"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The album features modern takes on popular Christian hymns.
- "Now thank we all our God" is a popular Christian hymn.
- One particularly popular hymn of this period was "Llef".
- One of the main task that needed to be done in the 2007 edition was the thorough revision of some of the popular hymns.
- The piece became Sullivan's most popular hymn.
- The album features renditions of several traditional and popular Christian hymns.
- "Morning Has Broken" is a popular and well-known Christian hymn first published in 1931.
- A number of his hymns have been adapted into popular Protestant hymns.
- He is remembered for his popular hymn: Walk in the light.
- By far the most popular hymn, based on Web traffic, is "Amazing Grace."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.