"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Simulation games have become incredibly popular among people of all ages.
- This series became incredibly popular, and ended with 1,049 episodes on March 25, 2005.
- "Running has become an incredibly popular social outlet," he said.
- Right now we're on five nights a week and it's an incredibly popular show, especially with young people.
- He spent two years there and became incredibly popular.
- This is an incredibly popular feature, which highlights one video or image of the sun each week.
- The incredibly popular show ran for three weeks, and became a must see.
- The C programming language is incredibly popular, and it's easy to see why.
- Get the history and low down on this incredibly popular television phenomenon.
- In fact, the summer camps have grown incredibly popular over the years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.