"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By the Battle of Bunker Hill less than two months later, the song had become a popular anthem for the colonial forces.
- The song became a popular Irish nationalist anthem.
- The song became a popular anthem for Verizon Wireless ads in 2002.
- The album also contained the song "History Maker", which arguably became one of the band's most popular anthems.
- His song becomes a popular underground anthem against Friend's oppression.
- The song was named cultural and popular anthem of Uruguay by law.
- It described her youthful energy that she brought to life, and became a popular anthem among university women.
- The recording became one of the most famous and popular anthems of the entire Swing Era.
- It is a widely known and popular anthem for Irish sports supporters.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.