"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It can be seen as a legitimate part of their marketing strategy, but is generally not popular with industry press.
- For anyone to write so defiantly against a generally popular war was remarkable.
- Voice acting was generally popular, although some lines suffered from poor direction or emphasis.
- They note that in an election year such plans are generally popular with middle-class voters.
- He is generally popular with everyone in his school.
- As a result, it started off being generally popular.
- The various programs, though optional, are generally popular among students.
- They are generally popular as they offer an alternative to walking.
- This approach was not generally popular with rank-and-file political reporters.
- Although the fifteenth edition met with some success, it was not generally popular.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.