"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The group became very popular in the Texas underground scene, including a few other southern states.
- It was here that many of his songs became popular, including Rule Britannia.
- Sporting teams are popular including a mixed hockey team which won the national title in 2008.
- Other coffee brewing devices became popular throughout the nineteenth century, including various machines using the vacuum principle.
- Bay Head is popular with Manhattanites, including some singles who rent in groups.
- But other measures might be more popular on Capitol Hill, including family leave proposals and biomedical research.
- Besides their suburban duties, they were also popular for charter work, including staff social functions.
- Chardin's subjects were popular with all classes of society, including the aristocracy.
- Also, it is popular for many other watersports, including scuba and free diving.
- Internships are also popular in numerous other areas, including accounting, finance and health care.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.